Mark and I have been watching the very cool Planet Earth Series from BBC and it struck me that the elephant should be our clan mascot. Besides being very cool they are very like us (and I am not making size references here).
They stick together through good times and bad.
They encourage each other and help each other.
They are very intelligent (naturally that sounds like us)
They are strong and work hard.
And:
They are very playful- especially in the water.
Who wouldn't want this amazing creature on their coat of arms?
2 comments:
Wonderful idea. It has always been my animal from the time in grade school Neno and I started to exchange birthday tokens - she gives me an elephant every year - still. I give her a giraffe when I remember (do elephants walk the road of good intentions!??). I thought this was a lovely blog. Thanks Miss Anne.
I am totally with you, Fuller Crew. Elephants rock and so do Briggs People!!
P.S. Kalin...I think you are right...Loren has taken the election thing tooooooooooo far!
Post a Comment