I can see why that is Rob's favorite - it was wonderful!! I wish I could have been there.You're great Rob!!!!The Other Aunt Emm
WOW!!! Rob that was fantasitic. Gm. Martha loved it so much she had me watch it before i could eat lunch. I also have always liked that song.Singing is something that you can enjoy for a lifetime -- I'm so glad that Rob is participating in such a fine program.Mark -- you are my blog hero this week!
AMAZING!! I'm so impressed with your music ability Rob! And you director must be something too. I love this song.
that was AWESOME! i love the song, too!
good job rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!we love you!!!!!!
Loved it Loved it Loved it! Cy and I both watched and give it a big thumbs up!
THANKS!1!!1!1!!!!!11
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can see why that is Rob's favorite - it was wonderful!! I wish I could have been there.
You're great Rob!!!!
The Other Aunt Emm
WOW!!! Rob that was fantasitic. Gm. Martha loved it so much she had me watch it before i could eat lunch. I also have always liked that song.
Singing is something that you can enjoy for a lifetime -- I'm so glad that Rob is participating in such a fine program.
Mark -- you are my blog hero this week!
AMAZING!! I'm so impressed with your music ability Rob! And you director must be something too. I love this song.
that was AWESOME! i love the song, too!
good job rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!we love you!!!!!!
Loved it Loved it Loved it! Cy and I both watched and give it a big thumbs up!
THANKS!1!!1!1!!!!!11
Post a Comment