Emma - excellent look!
Totally cool! We will have to get a pic with both the Em's rockin our glasses!
Girls who wear glasses are awesome!
Stylin'! Why didn't they have such classy glasses when I had to get my first pair. I can still remember ~ they must have been 3 inches high! SandyKay
Honey -- You look darling - the perfect acessory for a smart girl like you. Way cool little bling girl.grandma sue
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Emma - excellent look!
Totally cool! We will have to get a pic with both the Em's rockin our glasses!
Girls who wear glasses are awesome!
Stylin'! Why didn't they have such classy glasses when I had to get my first pair. I can still remember ~ they must have been 3 inches high!
SandyKay
Honey -- You look darling - the perfect acessory for a smart girl like you. Way cool little bling girl.
grandma sue
Post a Comment