Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just Another Day in Room A-211



This is what I saw in my classroom when I got to work this morning. This is also what I saw when I left my classroom this afternoon. I can't figure out why our test scores dropped so dramatically last year. Can you?

4 comments:

SandyKay said...

Emmy ~ is this from the flu??? or are kids just not showing up for class? That's crazy. Must be frustrating as a teacher!!

Susan said...

Was this from the first day construction or is it a new flood??
Did you find another place to teach??

Amber Ayres said...

I'll make sure to tell Jamie again how lucky he is! He can get you a job in 5 star hotel, I mean 5A school in Mckinney TX anytime you want! Just say the word! It could be YOU at the Texas State Fair next year with us!

Tiffany Feger said...

Your notebook sample board looks good though:)
why don't you quit that place and move over here. We pay teachers crap I hear, but at least I would be happier w/ you here:)