Emma says, "that doesn't even look like Boppa." Then later, "Boppa sure is silly. He has a crazy hairdo."Gotta love old pictures and kiddos.
My Heart throb -- isn't he so so cute!!!
Oh please - Post More!!! I'm still laughing!!! The Other Aunt Emm
THIS IS AWESOME!! and exactly what i was thinking of when i directed ya'll to myparentswereawesome.com. please, please pops... can we submit this?
I came up with the saying and am so glad you like that mom posted too!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Emma says, "that doesn't even look like Boppa." Then later, "Boppa sure is silly. He has a crazy hairdo."
Gotta love old pictures and kiddos.
My Heart throb -- isn't he so so cute!!!
Oh please - Post More!!! I'm still laughing!!!
The Other Aunt Emm
THIS IS AWESOME!! and exactly what i was thinking of when i directed ya'll to myparentswereawesome.com. please, please pops... can we submit this?
I came up with the saying and am so glad you like that mom posted too!!!!
Post a Comment