Saturday, August 9, 2008

One Year


That's right folks... our fabulous blog has been around one year! And what a year it has been! We definitely have had our ups (all the pictures... we are cute, the heart project, the polls) and downs (lack of comments and a month of no blogging). I am proud of our little blog and our wonderful family. Keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary.

Thanks to all the blog participants this year. It means so much to Dad and I and Gm. & Grandpa out in the hinterlands. It is such a treat as we check the blog each day to see what is up in everyone's life. I truly believe that a family that blogs together stay's together - let's reach out to the aunts & uncles, cousins, friends and GRANDKIDS this year to see if we can get a little more of the early action on the blog going again.

Thanks again for all the fun and LET'S GO BRIGGY BUNCH!!

Tiffany Feger said...

Happy 1st Anniversary!!!!