It has come to my attention that the Fuller's are way behind. Mostly becuase Loren has already started posting from his trip that he left for after we started our Omaha adventure. So I will add a few words on our experiences (namely a couple of blogs- since my style is to flood the blog and then go silent for a month).
Currently, we are in an extended stay hotel. KOA revisited. Emma, at eight, cries every night for Savannah (remind you of Anne at eight crying every night). We've played a million games of sqeak (substitute parchessi), and we are all ready to pluck each others hair out. Emma has informed me that she will never do this to her children.
Thank heavens school started so the kiddos get out of the hotel for most of the day. Here is a first day of school pics- from the hotel.
3 comments:
I am just happy to hear no one stuck a rock up their nose, split their head open walking by the teeter-totters, or had a meltdown because they did not know cursive. By the way the KOA experience totally gives you street cred. You can bet when I am talking about my hard life growing up the KOA experience is stretched to like 5 years. So just tell Emma because of this experience some day she can totally be a gangster rapper or something and no one could question her credentials.
LoB
I am shocked to hear that LoB believes that his telling of the "5 years we lived at the KOA" gives him street cred. mostly it just feeds into the stereotype of briggs people as major exaggerators! don't worry anne... at least cody won't remember a minute of this. btw, i think my rock up the nose was the start of a great science fair experiment... you guys always stifle my creativity.
I thought the KOA was a nice little interlude - can't believe it had such an affect on my little ones. The rain did ruin the plans and Dad didn't know how to hook up the sewer part but the rest worked ok - i especially enjoyed the three afternoons of circus.
The kids look darling for the "first day" - no uniforms! I think they'll look back on this with sunshiny memories.
Post a Comment