I deemed it time to share my very favorite old pic I have of Dad. This, to me, just personifies my studly dad. I hope you all enjoy it.
BTW, where are Lo and Kalin? Have they been sucked through the hole in the ozone layer? I thought LoB would have several witty and insightful comments on several things that have been posted and instead he is maintaining radio silence.
2 comments:
This might be my favorite so far! This also is the photo that I can see what people are talking about when they say LoB looks like Pops.
This is my favorite also. In fact thanks to Scott and Doug I have it in poster size - remind me to show next time anyone is home. I think most of these pictures were taken by Scott. Scott and Betty have been such a wonderful part of our life and helped us many many times over bumps but mostly have just been plain out FUN. We miss them.
Anne - thanks for keeping the posting going. We all enjoy it!!
Post a Comment