I don't mean to call anyone out here (MOM) but there is some exciting new baby news in the family and I have been patiently waiting for pics and info. Have we forgotten what this blog is all about? Come on people!
I have forwarded really cute pictures of our new little Dillon to Emmy to put on the blog. i need a lesson on taking pictures from email to the blog. Tempie is here for a couple days and is very excited to go see all her grandkids in Atlanta next week. Parents and big sister are doing well.
1 comment:
I have forwarded really cute pictures of our new little Dillon to Emmy to put on the blog. i need a lesson on taking pictures from email to the blog. Tempie is here for a couple days and is very excited to go see all her grandkids in Atlanta next week. Parents and big sister are doing well.
Post a Comment