For any who may not have heard, I got notice on Wednesday that I am being laid off as part of a reduction in staff to prepare for selling off of the business unit I work for. I knew it was coming and am moving full force to finding a new oppportunity. In fact, I had two phone interviews the day before I was notified.
We have decided to focus on jobs in the mountain west (yes, including Montana, as well as Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Oregan, and probably Las Vegas) plus jobs that would let us stay where we are. The most likely opportunity right now is in Bozeman. I will keep you all posted as things develop.
Thanks to all for your love, support, and encourgement. I think one thing very special about this family is that you all are consistently there for us, whether times are good or bad. Thank you!
Mark
2 comments:
We love you all and are very very proud of you. You have been a wonderful example to us all in taking care of your family. The Fuller family continues to have great and interesting adventures and are great at moving on. Know our love and prayers are with you. We think focusing on Savannah and the mountain west is a great decision. (This grandma is asking everyone to keep your fingers crossed for a wonderful opportunity)
My fingers are crossed
Post a Comment