Uncles and ice-cream...a wonderful combination. I think we might have changed Uncle C.M.'s opinion of the Happiest Place on Earth. The Girls Fun, Fun, Fun! The Whole Gang
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
2 comments:
Thanks for the good pictures of the fab vacation. It was really fun!!
Ran into Randee Hearst!!!! and she said she looks at the Briggy Bunch so keep it up with me my blogging friends.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment