Emma - can you give GmSue some lessons!!! I didn't even understand the directions the first time - a sub par performance at 38% mostly because i didn't even hit any buttons! I did work this old brain to a 100 on the second go on my "do over". That was fun. We'll see what Papa can do tonight.
5 comments:
Emma is brilliant!!!!!
D'oh ... 88%
i don't want to tell my first score... but i got a 100% the second time :)
Emma - can you give GmSue some lessons!!! I didn't even understand the directions the first time - a sub par performance at 38% mostly because i didn't even hit any buttons! I did work this old brain to a 100 on the second go on my "do over". That was fun. We'll see what Papa can do tonight.
Great minds think alike. I got 88%. Way to go Iris and Emma.
Post a Comment