That's right people...THE BEST MINI-SERIES EVER will be available on d.v.d on July 29, 2008!! I don't know about the rest of you but I definitely will be doing a little thing called PRE-ORDERING! Check it out on amazon.com
i just wanted to clarify that the previous comment is the opinion of LOREN BRIGGS not the entire bob briggs family... the rest of us love Clay Basket for her brain, her gentle spirit, her ability to say (both with words and facial expressions) exactly the right thing at exactly the right moment. We understand that without Clay Basket both McKeag and Pasquinel would have been NOTHING!! NOTHING I SAY!! So think about that before you reduce one of the greatest characters ever to nothing but another "HOT" chick for you to ogle!
Since I am clearly only attracted to strong, intelligent women the 200 words Emmy used to describe Clay Basket was all written just as clearly and concisely with the simple statement, "Clay Basket is HHHHHOOOOOTTTT"
Many moons my people camp here, then pony soldier and Jimmy-Can't-Find-His-Way-Out-of-River-Bottom Michner come. Kill all buffalo, plow under bitterroot, build Perkins. My heart no longer soars like an eagle, except at Costco when organic bison meat on sale. McKeag and Pasquinel never respect my CEO-like brain, total losers. Should have left them both at buffalo jump. I have issues.
7 comments:
Sad to say, but my kiddos are totally ignorant of this classic. I'll have to fix that. Is it coming in Blue Ray as well?
Clay Basket it HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
i just wanted to clarify that the previous comment is the opinion of LOREN BRIGGS not the entire bob briggs family... the rest of us love Clay Basket for her brain, her gentle spirit, her ability to say (both with words and facial expressions) exactly the right thing at exactly the right moment. We understand that without Clay Basket both McKeag and Pasquinel would have been NOTHING!! NOTHING I SAY!! So think about that before you reduce one of the greatest characters ever to nothing but another "HOT" chick for you to ogle!
Since I am clearly only attracted to strong, intelligent women the 200 words Emmy used to describe Clay Basket was all written just as clearly and concisely with the simple statement, "Clay Basket is HHHHHOOOOOTTTT"
LoB-08
i would have to confess that i didn't even know this series even existed and have yet to see it...and Emmy - her love for Centennial knows no bounds.
Was this part of your amazon wish list? ;)
Thanks for the great comments - Dad and I are LOL. It is so fun to have a litte reparte on the blog again. Dad is definitely pre-ordering!!!
Many moons my people camp here, then pony soldier and Jimmy-Can't-Find-His-Way-Out-of-River-Bottom Michner come. Kill all buffalo, plow under bitterroot, build Perkins. My heart no longer soars like an eagle, except at Costco when organic bison meat on sale. McKeag and Pasquinel never respect my CEO-like brain, total losers. Should have left them both at buffalo jump. I have issues.
Clay Basket
Post a Comment