Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two Things

First- there is no way to vote for the best character in Centennial- because nearly everyone on the list needs a vote. I think it is easy to vote for the WORST character- the elder Skimmerhorn gets that hands down (and why isn't his son on the list of greatest- because he was not only great, he had to live down his father's retched legacy).

Second- I think the buncher points definitely need to be recalculated- because I still have zero and I have blog A LOT since the last calculation, six months ago.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm with Anne on the dilema over voting, my plan was to vote for all my favorite but my computer will only let me vote one time - after that it's a change. Are you sure it wasn't Lucinda you think is so hot??? Although by both Emmy and Loren's definition Clay Basket is WOW!!! The worst are a lot easier to name. Remember when Anne tried to get the Missoula Youth Symphony to play the music from Centinnial -- it is a wonderful symphony. Are you sure we shouldn't have the same love for "Ranger Rick"!!!!

Just2CUsmile said...

wow new slideshow!