I need to report on yet another AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT in the life of EMMALEE BRIGGS. I have been to the coldest spot on earth and lived to tell about it. Not only have I been there, I have spent the entire day there for the last month... with 8th graders... that carry with them the stench of too much cologne and sweaty-sweaty outdoor-boy smell (apparently that does not change with the temp.) I know... sounds like a wonderful adventure. I have had experts from the Weather Channel, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, NASA, and intellicast studying the atmosphere, air quality, and temperature in my classroom. They have deemed it unfit for humans... Los Angeles Unified School District has not. The teaching must continue despite the 40 and below temps. No adventure would be complete without pics so here they are...

6 comments:
Please -- aren't you a Montana Snow Princess????? How much is the Gov. saving each day on heat???
You are CUTE however!!!!
Our genius governor is not saving anything on heat... he is losing money by allowing the AIR CONDITIONER to be on FULL BLAST!
Sounds like it's time to visit me! It's below 70, so we have the heat on so Dylan can wear his Rays outfit.
I'm glad you lived to tell about it - and that you took what may be last pictures of you if you don't make it another day.
Seriously, what're you doing for spring break?!!!!!!!! We just set up a new bed in our guest room/junk room/office and nobody's slept in it yet.
yeah don't montanans wear shorts when it's 40 degrees? come on!
I'll compete with the 2nd coldest spot on earth. We are miserable with the wind and snow in Nebraska. I think I went soft on my four year sojurn in Georgia.
I'll compete with the 2nd coldest spot on earth. We are miserable with the wind and snow in Nebraska. I think I went soft on my four year sojurn in Georgia.
Post a Comment