Monday, February 23, 2009

Get Those Cards and Letters Coming

This is a request to please send mail to Grandpa Hugh. I know he would enjoy a card now and then and would be excited to have something in his mailbox. So get after it Briggybunch.

The address is:
Hugh Briggs
1885 E. Skyline Dr.
Apartment 219
South Odgen, Utah 84403

You can check out this nice facility at: www. mountainridgeal.com

1 comment:

Robin said...

Bob, it's Robin. I am so sorry to know what your family and your dad are dealing with. It just stinks to think that one little (however when you can't keep your balance that is not such a little thing, I know) health problem can affect so many things. I just feel so bad for Uncle Hugh to loose his independence--driving, where he lives, etc. etc. I will send him a card tomorrow. I really appreciate having the address. Dad and Boyd went to visit him last month. I wish my dad could hear better, it would make communicating on the phone a little easier. I hope all is well with your family. Where do all of your kids live now?

Take care and know you are definetly in my prayers and thoughts.

Love ya,
Robin