Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vintage Lisa

I can't believe this kid is going to be a teenager in 8 weeks. I decided to turn back the hands of time so I could remember her as a little one. This is two clips strung together of her singing two of her pre-k songs from her British school. Hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my GOSH - that is priceless!!!
What a little sweetie - I'm so proud of the beautiful young woman she is becoming - TIME FLIES -imagine how the grandmas and grandpas feel who can remember all of you at those precious little ages.

Thanks Mark for posting and for a wonderful look back at a precious memory.

emmy said...

Wow!! I teared up. I have totally become that lady that says "I remember you when you were this big." This video is truly adorable! I miss you Ceecee and I can't believe the incredible young lady you are growing into.

The Bob Briggs Family said...

This was adorable. I can remember when Anne was this age. I'm going to sound old when I say - "Where has the time gone!"

The Other Aunt Emm

The Bob Briggs Family said...

Bella Bambina - (I know I am probably butchering the Italian) - My Venice time out partner - as cute as I remember. Carter keeps watching this over and over so he can perfect the arm waving at the end.

LoB

Anonymous said...

Lisa says- Ouch! Thanks Dad!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa says- Ouch! Thanks Dad!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa says- Ouch! Thanks Dad!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa says- Ooopps! I only ment to post that once!