Lisa made her school play "Honk" as Dot. We are suppose to come up with costumes (do not spend a fortune, says the music teacher). On the costume list all of the characters have very specific needs, except Graylag and Dot. Our instructions are "I'll let you get creative with this." Graylag is a retired RAF general, Dot is his wife who is the only goose that can deal with him. Both are to be dressed as Air Force or RAF officers as Graylag runs his Gaggle (is that right) like an army command with Dot as his second in command.
Any ideas? She wants the costumes there by March 30 and I don't have a thing in mind.
HELP!!! This means I am hoping for comments (helpful comments).
Anne Nicole
6 comments:
i think this is a job for aunt emm... i mean the other aunt emm!
I would check at a good will store for some military looking jackets that could be worn with black jeans - but you need a more creative mind than mine is with costumes -- witness the Halloween costumes you had when I was in charge.
When is the play - I am heading down to Utah and I can pick Aunt Doroth's brain. She is really the costume queen.
The Other Aunt Emm
OK - I just read that March 30th is the date. I will look around and maybe hit some Goodwill stores in Utah. They have Hill Air Force Base there. Also, one of Jeff's friend's mother works for Hill so Doroth is going to check if she has anything old.
The Other Aunt Emm
That is awesome- thanks so much!
cool-e-o!!!
-;)lisa
Post a Comment