Friday, August 13, 2010

Points Tally... So Far

I must say that I was surprised when I got two comments...two whole comments!!! Yay!!! In my new sense of euphoria, I have decided to post the current scores.

Auntie:
1 comment about video content in general= 100 points
1 comment about John Williams= 500 points
1 comment about your favorite part in the movie= 90 points
1 comment about how awesome Lisa is for actually posting= +1,300 points
Total= 1,990 points

Nan:
1 comment about video content in general= 100 points
1 comment about John Williams= 500 points
1 comment about your favorite part in the movie= 90 points
1 comment about how awesome Lisa is for actually posting= 1, 300 points
1 comment about how awesome Grandma is for actually posting= +2,000 points
Total: 3,990 points

Nan is in the lead!!! So far...




3 comments:

Anne said...

Lisa,
I know you missed 10 points. I said "how you are out there."

Lisa said...

Ne-aw! When??

Susan said...

Where are my points???