This is something that the kids in my class convinced my Algebra teacher to show on the last day of school. I think that if my family is still reading the blog that we will definitely be hearing some comments about the video. Since I have heard that my family used to love Star Wars I have also decided to attach a challenge to this post. I have left the point system so you can all know how i choose the winner.
1 comment about video content in general= 100 points
1 comment about John Williams= 500 points
1 comment about how you are out there= 10 points
1 comment about your favorite part in the movie= 90 points
1 comment about how awesome Lisa is for actually posting= 1, 300 points
1 comment about how awesome Grandma is for actually posting= 2,000
Total Points= 4,000 points
Just so that we don't have 50,000,000,000,000 comments, your comments can be combined into one really long one or a new post. If you post it will give you 50 more "secret" bonus points. I will post the winner at the end of this month. May the force be with you!
3 comments:
so... i hope this doesn't cost me points... despite the fact that i was forced to watch star wars about a million and five times growing up... i'm not really a fan. having said that... this video rocks! and i can totally see the connection to algebra. clearly john williams is a genius. i liked the indiana jones parts. i also thought the e.t. section was money... even though e.t. terrifies me.
lisa... thank you for posting. you are awesome.
Emmy, do you even know who John Williams is? I admit I had to look it up, and now I'm going to start paying attention to the composer as all the credits are scrolling. He is amazing. I can't believe how many of the most memorable movie soundtracks he composed.
I also thought the video was fantastic. I loved the way all four of his parts had a different personality.
My fav part of any Star Wars movie is Han Solo, naturally.
Way to go Lisa AND Grandma for actually posting. I'm not really convinced anyone else is even looking.
Anne
P.S. I'm doing great :)
I loved the video -- that kid is amazing and really did an awsome job. I am a big john williams fan and even used to think he was kinda cute. Lisa - awsome post and thanks for noticing I posted. Thanks to Auntie for reading the blog. Star Wars was Uncle Loren's favorite when he was a boy -- if only we saved all the original toys or if he had thought of the clever singing deal. We are doing fine although sore from pulling weeds - how did we forget to do the grandkid weed pulling deal!!!
Aunt Emmy is back in Dillon today and I just won 4 out of 5 Skipbo games!!!! Bob won the other one.
Again AWESoMe video, post, and composor.
Post a Comment