Yesterday kicked off THE WEEK OF EMMALEE 2008. Calm down people... I know you can barely contain your shouts of joy and merriment. Clearly I think September is a wonderful birth month. I'm sure that quite a few other people in our family would agree with my opinion. Our family is packed with Virgos/Libras. This is a general birthday shout out to all of them. So in honor of Gillian, Timber, Grandma Barb, Gabe, Tim Plenger, Travis Ray, Aunt Dorth, Aunt Emm, Jack Stagg, Brendan, and Uncle Jack, I give you some interesting September birthday information. I apologize if I left out any fellow Septemberites.
Birthstone...

Flower...

If you are a Virgo...
http://people.howstuffworks.com/virgo.htmIf you are a Libra...
http://people.howstuffworks.com/libra.htmI don't think my birthday information really fits my personality, but of course would love some feedback on that. Thank you to all of those that humor my birthday obsession and hope you know that I am thinking of all of you during your birthday season.
3 comments:
Let the week of Emmy begin. You need to add Uncle Bo and Blakely to the list also. We will be excited to here about all the ballyhoo!
Thanks for keeping going on the WEB. The rest of us promise to post real soon. As a shout out to the Birthday girl let's see some posts this week to make her birthday week even better.
Thank you Mom... so glad to see you are back to the blog! Apologies to Uncle Bo and Blakely but now understand why they are both so cool. Mom, did you look at the link... even if it doesn't go to the page, type it in and it will take you there. I need you to tell me when my real birthday is because I do not match ANY of the Sept. 18th characteristics!
emmy briggs! happy day. or week. or whole month of september. we miss you and your ridiculous celebration of yourself. i have to buy my own gifts and wrap them. call me. but don't leave a message. it's pointless.
love- erica
Post a Comment