Oh My Gosh! We just posted this on OUR blog! Great minds think alike! BTW! Let the Week of EMMY Begin!!! HOORAY!
Dad and I are rolling on the floor - Saturday night is so much better than politics!!!A great start for the week of EMMY!!!
O.K. - I'm on my third run through - no matter what your politics this is funny!! Are the rest of you rolling on the floor.
yes, I loved this when I saw it
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh My Gosh! We just posted this on OUR blog! Great minds think alike!
BTW! Let the Week of EMMY Begin!!! HOORAY!
Dad and I are rolling on the floor - Saturday night is so much better than politics!!!
A great start for the week of EMMY!!!
O.K. - I'm on my third run through - no matter what your politics this is funny!! Are the rest of you rolling on the floor.
yes, I loved this when I saw it
Post a Comment