A conversation heard on the way to Legoland about "Regular Auntie" (me) and "Special Occasion Auntie" (Kalin's little sister, Brittany.) The scene begins with the two aunties talking and laughing as Carter and Bee-i-son look on from the backseat...
Carter: Auntie, are you and Auntie Brit friends or something?
Me: Of course Carter, we aren't just your aunties, we are also friends.
Kalin: Carter... They are FRAUNTIES!
Everyone: Hysterical laughter
So Auntie Brit this post is dedicated to you... my B.F.F. (Best Frauntie Forever). Thanks for being the special to my regular.
3 comments:
Please tell special occasion auntie that we would love for them to spend a special occasion in Montana. We would love to have them join us for Thanksgiving in Dillon. Bob can check the roads. The turkey & dressing will be on!
I just have to say that you are my one and only Frauntie... FRAUNTIES FOREVER! p.s. can we get shirts that say that and sport them around?
I think shirts would be AWESOME! Cafe Press is a great website and makes shirt-making very easy (I did it when Nora was due...)
Post a Comment