
Omaha has very few perks- dispite the fact we have been looking and looking for them. It has a most amazing zoo! And it has the NCAA Men's Collage World Series. Today Mark and I went to a game. We got totally sunburned, ate oversized hot dogs, and enjoyed watching UNC fight Southern Miss to stay into the tournament. It really is the "greatest show on dirt."


Next year we should get a block of tickets, and have heartburn together. It was a great afternoon.
5 comments:
I have been wondering all week if ya'll were going to check it out! I'm jealous but happy to see that you are taking advantage of one of the greatest things about Omaha! Awesome!
Oh... that hot dog looks AMAZING... maybe I should go make some dinner :)
Looks like great fun. We were just talking about the fact the College World Series was in Omaha with Aunt Em & girls as we watched Timber's softball tournament in Polson. We all love baseball of any kind so this may need to be a road trip someday.
How fun. Sunburns mean it was great weather! Anne your hair is soo long! Are we crossing paths at all this summer? Let me know.
Love you guys!
I'm jealous! I've always wanted to hear the ping of the aluminum bat at the CWS. I think you saw a Seattle Mariner Draft pick in your game. That hot dog looks yummy.
Post a Comment