Carter starred as Pilgrim 3 in "A Patriotic Pageant" yesterday. He definitely stole the show (or at least Act 2 anyway). Please forgive the shaky videography - a little girl came up to our row in order to take the 3rd seat in but when I got up so she could go past me, she took my seat instead. Thus, I had to crouch in the middle of the aisle while her mother did nothing to correct her mistake. I love LA!
4 comments:
Well done, Carter!!!
BRAVO!
WHOOOHOOOOO!
Awesome job! Those costumes are sweet and you said your line perfectly!
You are ready for the Tony awards. Your voice projected beautifully, you were the only one we could hear, clearly that makes you the star of the show!!!
Love,
Aunt Anne and Rob
Wow Carter,
Bobpa and I just arrived home from Flathead and were so happy to see this new blog starring one of our Mr. Cs. You did an excellent job -- your lines were clear and perfect and the costumes were great. We are very proud of you.
See you soon!
Post a Comment