So when I logged in I couldn't figure out how to see the video. As we were visiting Chloe & Aason yesterday - the four doug briggs kids were discussing the post, how funny it was, and told me where to click on the post to see the video. As an old person I didn't really watch the Bell but could see that it tickled a lot of those growing up in the 80s. thanks for posting Kalin
2 comments:
I think my favorite moment was when he pulled out the phone... classic! I have to say M.P.G. has aged well!
So when I logged in I couldn't figure out how to see the video. As we were visiting Chloe & Aason yesterday - the four doug briggs kids were discussing the post, how funny it was, and told me where to click on the post to see the video. As an old person I didn't really watch the Bell but could see that it tickled a lot of those growing up in the 80s. thanks for posting Kalin
Post a Comment