I love bruises and scars! I always have. I think they make you look tough. I know that is not a very ladylike attitude but i can't help myself. This one might be going too far though... what do you think?
Our sweet honey -- what an awful bruise to go with an awful experience. It is impressive and this from coumadin woman. What a sad sad face -- the emmy is yours. We love you and are glad you're feeling better! Blog while on your trip about everything you are seeing and doing.
4 comments:
OMG!
:(
p.s. if you post this along with your MySpace bulletin, i think you might achieve your goal ;)
but seriously (((HUGS)))
p.p.s i forgot to say "aaawwwwwww"
it was the face that did it for me...it's perfect ;)
Our sweet honey -- what an awful bruise to go with an awful experience. It is impressive and this from coumadin woman. What a sad sad face -- the emmy is yours. We love you and are glad you're feeling better! Blog while on your trip about everything you are seeing and doing.
Chloe wants to know what happened to you???
Post a Comment