Monday, January 26, 2009

The Archives (LA Briggs PIctures)

Emmy keeps informing me that I have not posted in a long time, so I have vowed that I will post once a day for a full week begining today. The first post should be pretty easy since I can just throw up a bunch of pictures from the last few months since I last posted and call it good. So if you look below this text you should be able to see visual representations of some of the things we have been doing. The first set of ten pictures is from our pre - Christmas visit to Disneyland with Cathy, Alan, and Special Occasion Auntie, better known as Auntie Britt, or if you are Jamo, Auntie Rip. The first five pictures are a small sampling of the numerous pictures taken with all of us and a balloon monkey while at dinner one night. The next five pictures are the other five pictures we took during our two day park hopping stay in Disneyland. (One item of note is Carter rode the Screamer not once but twice and the second time had his hands up the whole time - even through the loop. Last year I had to bribe him to go on Mr. Toads Wild Ride with me, my little boy is all grows'd up.) The final ten pictures are mostly from Christmas Day, if you can not remember that far back, it is this major holiday that took place like a month ago, oh, and Carter's first sleepover with his friend Joshua. (If you are wondering why they are not wearing shirts, just know that I have no clue, I guess it is a California thing.) Enjoy the pictures.




















































2 comments:

emmy said...

It is about time!! I am so happy to finally be caught up on how you spent pre-christmas and christmas. And the pictures are adorable!

Susan said...

Great Pics -- lucky grandma sue!!!
Can't wait to see what you do every single day this week.