I can't believe this cell phone snob - always irritated with the crazy users during meetings - especially after long drives to Helena to watch people sit cradling IT in their hands --actually purchased IT on Monday. After getting through the setup - I have spent the last three days totally up to the second on all email communication -- yes it is a very fast addiction.
I still have much to learn - like how to send and receive text messages, enter the calendar, use the address book but just the email part makes you crazy. So the new quickest and quietest way to communicate with this old lady is to email me at sue.briggsmt@gmail.com and I'm sure to answer right away!!! I'm actually improving on the typing now that there is only one letter on each key set up like a typewriter. So give me a call, text or email - there free and in order to afford this craziness we only have 500 shared minutes -- although some of you are in My Circle.
Off to Omaha on Saturday morning so doing the quick turn around from three days in Helena to a week in Omaha all tonight. Bob and i will head to Missoula tomorrow night. But I'll be in close touch since I'm already three days into what appears to be a quick addiction.
5 comments:
Ahh, Sue, welcome to the world of the distracted. These tools have changed our lives in so many ways. Just remember that it does have an off button when you need to disconnect.
And thank you so much for coming to Omaha to help out while I am gone. Your grandkids love you to pieces and can hardly wait to see you!
I thought crakleberry was a kind of sugary ceral that Loren used to like.
You know I love the Frankenberry and the Crunch Berries and of course also the cuckoo puffs. Mom you are a tech God.
LoB
You won't be as impressed when you see her with this thing. All of the sudden, she'll stop talking mid-sentence (ok- not so much new in that) and start messing with this thing for ages. Through the whole process she mumbles stuff, and you never know if she is mumbling to you or the black berry.
Post a Comment