
OK mister- here is my heart. I sort of ran out of room before I was done and kept trying to squeeze stuff in. I'm not sure you can read it anyway but there was still more to add. I hit the highlights though. I find there are more people in my heart than places- have to wonder what that says about my personality. I had fun thinking about this, great idea Lo.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! I can't even tell you the excitement your heart caused. LoB was so excited that someone turned in his assignment. This is the inspiration we all needed. I will dig mine out from my desk and have lo scan it. I love looking at your heart. You don't have a free inch and it is interesting that yours is mostly people. I think it is especially fun to look at anothers because you smile at all the memories and wonder about the people or things you are unfamiliar with. I will have to write some down to question you about later!
A+++++++++. And that is from a really tough grader. Great Heart, Anne. I am looking through it and going why didn't I put down homework on Grandma Martha's table and mom's nagging. I am so excited someone actually did this. Thanks for sharing your heart with us.
LoB.
Annie -- I love your heart. this is the great part of the blog -this family sharing. The words on your blog brought so many memories to me - people and places that have touched all our lives. Just at dinner in Las Vegas tonight we talked about the Alstad - what wonderful memories from two Germany trips for Dad & I. Also made me remember how much you loved the duck hunting weekend & reminded me of the Shirley Temple paperdolls & the movies over and over. I could go on and on. Thanks for sharing. The only problem with the assignment is the older you are the more precious memories that are written on your heart - I'm inspired by you and Loren's lovely hearts.
Post a Comment