Monday, October 1, 2007

Some recent pics from GA

Since I am out of words tonight, I thought I would post some pics to make up for it. Here is a recent happening from each of us!










4 comments:

Susan said...

Just to clarify -- Mark, were you playing beauty parlor?? Thanks for the cute pictures - nothing makes a gradma happier. Tell the kids they all look like they are having a fun time. Glad all is going well in GA and know how very much we love each of you.

Mark said...

Yep, Emma got me to play beauty parlor and man is she vicious with the pony tails!

emmy said...

i love the pics! mark, i can almost feel your pain here. when i was looking at that one all i could think of was the hours that mom spent sitting down on the beach allowing brittany to pour water, roll her hair in rocks, and pat sand on it all in the name of beauty parlor.
lisa, you are looking so grown-up!

Chad Davis said...

hello