Melody Smith sent me this You Tube clip and it is a must see. I unfortunatly needed it very badly after the past two weeks becuase Mark has spent five of the last 10 days out of town (in Atlanta where we have tons of friends and in Vegas- no explaination necessary there). In that ten days all four kiddos have had viral throat infections and Cody added an ear infection to his so they have been very pleasent. I have seen the Dr. Hobby (the kiddos) three times, seen one school nurse twice and another one once, missed the memo about school pictures, had Cody paint the inside of my car with a medium that is not considered artistic but is readily made by everybody's body. I've had to take two gameboys away for a week and the computer time away for two weeks- I've backed over Cody's bike twice, had to discuss sportmanship with the soccer coach for two of the kiddos teams, and ran out of happy pills while playing phone tag with the doctor and pharmasist. I've also run two Girl Scout meetings, been to four soccer practices, three soccer games, four dance classes, and a Verisign softball game when Mark flew through town. This of course, does not include the regular homework, picking up, laundry, etc. No wonder I appreciated this clip. I hope you all enjoy it- I have a feeling the Mom's will enjoy it most- at this point I'll even buy it if Kalin says it is Loren's DNA dispite the fact he is my brother.
Anne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM
6 comments:
Wow - you are my hero of the week! Hang in there and know someday you will look back on this time with fondness but you sure won't be so tired when you are looking back on it!!!! Loren had a painting incident once and i must admit it has not moved to fond memory status. Know how much we all love you and keep you in our daily thoughts.
that was hilarious!! and as a daily witness i can say with certainty...it is Loren's DNA! i cracked up at the line, "do you want me to give you something to cry about?" that always reminds me of one of my major moments of rebellion growing up.
whoa...seriously i think i just took a 2min and 55sec trip back to my middle and high school years lol
great vid!
emmy's comment worries me only because if it is definately Loren's DNA and we have similar DNA (being siblings) that throws into question the contributions I made to my own tribe. Add to that Mom is sure the Fuller Fam is amazing...
Anne
I can't believe you all are blowing my cover on this DNA thing. I have Kalin convinced that all the crazy things the boys do must come from some distant relative on her side. She is always saying to me, "I don't understand why Carter does this or that, I would never have done that as a kid." I just sit there going, "ya, that is crazy, I never did anything like that." Though I think Kalin has been getting a little suspicous already, after The Hancock Park Four Square Riots of 2007 we had to go to this meeting with teachers and principals and a psycologist and by the end the psycologist had diagnosed me with ADHD, restless leg syndrome, premature baldness and a host of other maladies and ever since then every time Carter does something crazy she gives me the evil eye for messing with her families perfect gene pool.
Sorry Loren, your cover is blown.
Post a Comment