Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello from Alaska

Just figured it all out. We will try pictures later. I check the blog every morning, what a wonderful idea. The house looks great. Happy late birthday EM. We will keep you posted on our life. For now we have a new household member Dalli Dog, a 4 month old bouncing black lab. She torments our 13 year old three legged Maggie and is tormented by Muddie (her dad). She sits, stays, sort of heels, fetches and comes,especial to doggy treats. The more serious training comes later. Dan will be taking Muddie to the Dakota's at the end of the month for pheasant hunting. We are offically recreational mushers, we have sold our core team and a bunch of gear. We have 20 sled dogs left, I will spare you their names. We are fixing up the lime green Super Cub for fall duck hunting and winter flying. More later. We have been thinking of you all and send our good thoughts. We will see the Montana crew at Christmas. Anne, I hope you are feeling better, hang in there.

Love DnA

4 comments:

Mark said...

It's good to hear from AK. I'm thinking 20 dogs is more than recreational- I guess it is all in what you normally have. I couldn't keep up with the one we had. BTW, I'm doing some better thanks.

Anne Nicole

emmy said...

Yeah!!! I love when we have new contributors on the blog! Keep the updates coming, it is wonderful to hear from the Alaska group.

The Bob Briggs Family said...

Great to get a hello from Alaska. Carter was very excited to hear about the 20 dogs and can't wait for some pictures. Kalin and I are always looking for new names for our expanding litter of kids so next time feel free to list all names.

Susan said...

great to have a new blogger - yahoo. I'm in Las Vegas on a Northwest Accreditation visit so missed the new blog - first time i've gone a day without checking - please stay in touch and keep us informed about the north country. Sounds like the work with the puppy is starting to pay-off!