So I really have nothing new to say but I felt like I needed to add something to the forum so it didn't just become the LoB/Sue show. They probably are enjoying having their own special place to "defy gravity together." To any of you reading that have no idea what that last sentence meant, make a mental note to ask next time you see one of the blogging twins. I could tell the story but it just wouldn't have the magic of hearing it in person. I can tell you it involved me sitting uncomfortably in the backseat while Loren uttered the cheesiest statement I have ever heard (any of you that have held even a 2 minute conversation with LoB know that he is the king of cheese, so this means something) Mom just stared back adoringly, her eyes twinkling as if to say "you are the greatest!" Please do not mistake this as misplaced sibling bitterness or rivalry. I totally agree that Loren is the greatest (he started the brainwashing process early with me.) I was just grateful that I was there to witness this gem of a moment that otherwise would have been buried away with their other embarrassing moments. Thank you Mom and Captain McCheesy for making this blog what it is.
-emmy
P.S.) LoB and I have been discussing the lack of comments. How sad! This should be a back and forth people. Please...leave comments...then come back and see what people have written in response to your comment...then respond to those comments. I know you are out there and Loren wants to know what you are thinking about his hilarious posts.
6 comments:
i get lost in song everytime i read this blog ;) and it makes me wanna go see Wicked again.
Emmy - this was not cheese but a very tender moment i will always cherish while lol. i'm a defying gravity kind of old lady so can't wait to see all my compatriots in CA. I also would like to see WICKED again and again. thanks for posting - i'm missing hearing from folks - idaho, alaska, georgia where are you?
this is a good chance for everyone that has seen wicked and LOVED it to check in and comment. honestly this has become one of my favorite musicals. the music is incredible and the story is so clever and unforgettable. i haven't read the book yet. one of the teachers at school said it was quite different from the play so i just barely started it the book tonight. i would love to hear feedback from others that have read or seen the book.
wow...don't you love all the glaring mistakes in my last post? aren't you glad that i am teaching the youth of america? anyway...i am commenting again. just to demonstrate the conversation that can be had on this thing. (even if it is just with yourself) for those of you that haven't seen the musical you should go on i-tunes and listen to the songs. especially defying gravity. and popular. and not that girl. and.....
i think the mistakes should have really been a whole different blog :P
i gotta admit that i didn't think much of the soundtrack until i saw the play...i have since realized its wonderfulness (<- wait, is that a word...? lol)
LoB McCheese here. I want to nominate Emmy as the Briggy Bunch label queen. I do want to take a minute to address these labels because I feel a few of them may be misinterpreted. Label #1-#1 Mom-no dispute from me. Mom is the greatest and I would happilly defy gravity with here anytime. Label #2-Defy Gravity-Since Emmy watches me play basketball on Fridays at lunch I can only assume she is commenting on my mad hops. Label #3-Loren loves musicals. Yes I admit I do love musicals but that does not mean that if there had been a good ultimate fighting race or a Nascar thing, or a show about tractors I would have gone. Please. I am a man. Label #4-Parentheses (I don't know what she is talking about.)
Post a Comment