Monday, October 15, 2007

I got it figured out!!!!!


Hello there!! I finally got it figures out!! just wanted to post a few pictures of chloe. We are going great. Mom dad came to see us this weekend, they couldn't believe how bid she has gotten. she turned three months last wednesday and keeps us on our toes!! She is sleeping about eight to nine hrs. at night! YAY YAY!! we never thought that would happend! But for the most part she is a super easy baby and she cant wait to see you all again (and to meet her new cousin molly)

6 comments:

emmy said...

wahoo!! brittany, i am so glad to see you have joined us. and that you posted a new pic of chloe. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see that she has the briggs cheeks!! adorable. I am looking forward to seeing y'all at christmas and until then am happy that you are blogging!

The Bob Briggs Family said...

SOoooo cute :) Miss you guys-jenna

Kalin said...

You never thought sleeping 8 or 9 hours a night would happen? After 3 months? I don't think I've slept through an entire night since Jamison was born. I'm a little bitter and jealous! :)

Susan said...

Little Chloe - Aunt Sue loves you!! What a cute picture and she is growing so quickly. Enjoy every minute of sleep you can as there are many sleepless nights in parentdom. Great to have a new poster (as in a verb/noun). So excited to head to LA in morning to see the cuties down that way.

Just2CUsmile said...

aawww Chloe is a cutie...is she dressing up for Halloween?

The Bob Briggs Family said...

I can not wait for Chloe and Molly to meet. I love the pumpkin patch pictures especially when car seat free pumpkin patch pictures. (The car seat free comment is in reference to some pictures Chad sent of his little girl Ella last year which basically were long distance shots of her car seat sitting on a bunch of pumpkins. I guess Chad really likes his car seat.)