(Jamison's finger pointing in "Baby's" face.)
Monday, October 8, 2007
More Molly
I thought I'd take some time to post a few more pics of Molly all cleaned up. We had our first doctor visit today and Molly is well - almost back to birth weight - but Jamison has another ear infection so we'll be spending the next two weeks forcing medicine down his throat. Both boys are very interested in their sister but can't seem to keep their hands out of her face. Jamison really loves to poke her in the eye and say "Baby." Enjoying visiting with my mom (who I think is pretty overwhelmed by these crazies) and looking forward to visits from my Aunt Teresa later this week and Bob and Sue next week. Rest up now because sleep is not something we do here!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gosh -- she is absolutely beautiful and so alert!! Certainly qualifies in the gorgeous new baby catagory. We are looking forward to our visit and will rest up so we can take lots of night shift time with the two little ones. Hope you can get that medicine down jamison so he can start feeing better. Love you all.
she's adorable! and can i say that Loren is just glowing...proud papa that he is :)
can't wait to meet lil miss molly!
i totally think she looks like loren...is anyone else with me on this?
Emmy,
I agree that she is going to be a little Loren :) She is so sweet and tiny! I can't believe it! I hope everyone is adjusting well!
Adorable, adorable, adorable--can't wait to meet her!-jenna
Post a Comment