Wednesday, December 26, 2007

BobinSeattle

Dear All,
I am thrilled to be invited to be part of the Briggy Bunch.
I accept your invitation and hope I live up to the standards that have come before me.

We are currently in Dillion enjoying all of the Davis, Forester families. I have lots of photos and I will add those once we are back in Seattle.

Ben and I joined Steve here on Monday. Steve came in last Wednesday for Uncle Roy's funeral and quickly realized that it was a much bigger group and decided that Ben and I should join him. It took several days to find tickets, but ater talking to a Alaska ticket agent who played football at Western in 2002, we ended up with nonstop tickets on Monday morning. We have really enjoyed connecting with everyone. Last night there was a card game with 14+ cousins that got very rocus. There was even a beer chugging contest for people over 14 instigated by Maddie from Helena. She claimed she could chug a beer in 11 seconds. It turned out she took 22 seconds with the prize going to Tyler with 14 seconds right before being busted in the garage by Carl Jr. A select group then moved to Billy Foresters, I have no information on what happened there other than Billy found people asleep in his living room in the morning.

Tomorrow we are heading up to do a bit of sking and sit in the hot springs. We head to Helena on Friday afternoon to see those Daivis' and to do a little research on my Great Grandparents who use to live in Helena.

Ben is sitting here just back from 4whelling with Bob Briggs. It was very, very, very,very, cold.

Now we are all heading off to Pizza Hut to meet Carl, Martha, Alice and Dan for a hot time on the town. We will check in more as our lives unfold.

Nice to be here.
Bob in Seattle

1 comment:

emmy said...

I can't find the proper words to express my joy and excitement upon finding out we have a NEW BUNCHER!!! Wahoo!! And then to find out it was BobinSeattle...that puts this blog over the top. it has been great hanging out with you in the MT and i look forward to numerous posts including pics and vids.