I have just finished tabulating the buncher points for the week. I gave a straight 10 points for each new post over the past week and 5 points for each new comment then I gave a few additional bonus points for extra special items found on the blog this week. I also put in the gambling points for those who were brave enough to bet on the "I am Legend" vs "Alvin and the Chimpmunks"-Legend crushed at the box office earning Emmy a whopping 50 points, myself an extra 13, and losing Mark one precious buncher point. This weeks awards are as follows:
Emmy-40 points for her blog high 8 comments another 50 points for her big gamble on I am Legend that paid off and an extra 10 points for reminding me of one of the greatest basketball games i have ever seen giving her a grand total for the week of 100 blog points.
Mom-10 points for her post anotherr 10 points for her two comments and 10 bonus points for listening to NPR and driving without falling asleep at the wheel.-Total 30 points
Brendan-5 points for commenting and a bonus 9 points for loving ketchup-Total 14 points
Betty-10 points for her first post
Anne-10 points for posting and an additional 30 points for her use of color font-Total 40 points
Ms. Reyes-20 points for her 4 comments and 10 bonus points for her use of picture id.-Total-30 points
Jenna-5 points for her comment and 10 additional points for putting Donkey Kong on the blog-Total 15 points
Mark-5 points for his comment and negative 1 point for gambling on chimpmunks to win in a matchup against zombies that can run and climb-total 4 points
Bob-5 points for commenting.
Me-40 points for my 4 posts and 30 points for my 6 comments and 13 points for taking I am Legend in the Briggs Championship Series.-Total-83 Points
Emmy won blogger of the week with her 100 points but remember this is a monthly competition and there is still a month left get your posts and comments in and you could grab control of the slide show. Good luck and good blogging.
LoB
6 comments:
oh geez so exactly how long do we still have for the creepy slideshow?
we all knew it was only a matter of time until i secured my position atop the leader board. really did you expect anything less from the ALL TIME SQUEAK CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! (you know that i have been holding that in for a long time so i'm pretty sure i deserve some points for humility)
the humility has been cancelled out by your announcement for more points :P
did you not learn anything from Betty's [demanding] post?
Ouch! Iris does know I occasionally read this right? :p
of course, of course... :P
and so you need to be present more often so that you can get at least 3/4 points to even up your very awkward point standing...
Mighty hard to beat a good score-keeper and a good referee.
Post a Comment