Ok- so I understand the competition thing but I have never really been able to hold my own with this family. The fact that I have
100 points has got to be because Lo and M felt bad and wanted to give me the lead once before I'm left
in the dust. Especially when Bren and Jenna have accepted the challenge
with country lyrics!! That is serious stuff (and I think also deserves points). I don't know if I can handle the pressure.
4 comments:
We are sick. You put up some points and a little competition on the blog and look at what is happening. Ms. Reyes suddenly has her picture next to her comments, emmy is whining about her points (I guess that is not really new), and now Anne is using color font. I have a little black bookie book on my desk and I am keeping track of all points earned during the week and believe me I had already taken note of the use of donkey kong by the jenna's and of course I am now marking down and awarding Anne points for her use of color font. No need to be nervous keep this up and the slide show will be yours.
i would like to note that the "little black bookie book" that loB refers to in his comment is actually me...the whiner...with a tally sheet...keeping track of points (probably with no addition points awarded to me)
thank you,
the whiner
bring on the color font and anyone who can get the most points...Mr. Selleck and his short shorts are freaking me out.
I'm with you Iris - the Magnum slide show is over the top and Bob is very nervous about being the featured man-crush (he says there's cuter guys out there).
Post a Comment