Thursday, December 13, 2007

Buddy Brendan Right Again

Quick note. On the way home from Helena, listening to NPR, I heard the latest research on a healthy heart. It said people who use ketchup everyday reduce there risk of heart failure. For some reason the lycopene(? spelling) is even stronger in ketchup than in fresh tomatoes -- so bring on the ketchup!!!

3 comments:

The Bob Briggs Family said...

After hearing this news the boys and I are going to eat frozen tater tots and ketchup all weekend. I am all about being heart healthy. (This will have nothing to do with the fact that Kalin is out of town and she took my debit card with her.)
LoB

emmy said...

I knew there was a good reason for selecting the Briggs as the Healthy Heart Poster Family. Eat on Briggs. (Just remember to douse everything you eat in ketchup...of course I realize that goes without saying.)

Just2CUsmile said...

i think a new poll is in order...

best ketchup.