However, on closer inspection, we noticed some strange happenings in this "idyllic" little town. To wit:
Murderous Santa holding a chainsaw to some poor little boy's neck.
Are those little birds pecking away at Mr. Hanky the Christmas poo?
I'm afraid to go to sleep for fear that I will be attacked by evil Playmobilers in the middle of the night! Sue, what message are you trying to send here?
3 comments:
As always my message is ---
"I love you!!!
However, must say I'm appaled by the scary things that have been included in my advent calendar purchases this year. We're there instructions??!!
you need another Advent calendar supplier next year...
i think mrs. claus has the definate advantage over that poor little angel. i am sorry that you too had to experience the trauma of the creepy advent calendar. there is no escaping...the images will probably haunt you for christmases to come. (how many grammar and spelling mistakes did i make in that last sentence?)i hope the fullers at least avoided mom's crazy christmas message.??
Post a Comment