i love the internet. i found this website while taking a break from grading notebooks today.
look here. clearly i am timeless. my nose holds up to the big bangs of the 1980's and the big pearls of the 1950's. which year is your favorite?
1994

1990

1984

1974

1972

1952

1950

i am withholding 1966. if you would like to see what i would look like in 1966 just go to mom's freshman picture. apparently there is a slight resemblance between me and the moms. i wonder why no one mentioned it. really it is quite striking.
7 comments:
Have you ever looked at my senior picture? Did you think of it when you saw 1990 (I did get those taken in the fall of 1990). And you said we don't look alike.
no i definitely saw the resemblance... so where are you pictures?? please tell me you did yearbook yourself.
The top one, and the '70s and '80s I guess. Pretty funny stuff. I like the way your eyes sparkle b/c you're so happy it's picture day:)
Emmy ~ I have tears streaming down my eyes. Aunt Emm and I both have pictures with the exact hairdue from 1984 and 1990. These are just choice!!!
I am still rolling around under my desk laughing!!! Nothing like the Big Hair and Big Earrings of the
80's!
Emm
I'm liking 1990.I also like 1994.
I'm liking 1990.I also like 1994.
Post a Comment