I love, love, love Christmas tunes!! I secretly listen to them year-round. Luckily it is the time of year that everyone embraces carols. So I can play them loud and proud for the next month. Wahoo!! Here are my top 3 Christmas Albums (Maybe not of all time... just what I could think of off the top of my head). What are yours?


3 comments:
mariah would be mine too...and Faith...and Celine :)
i just d/l the sarah m album and i really like it.
they way you're playing the winter songs cd, i'm surprised it's not on your list :P
My favorites are obviously Christmas Mixes 1 & 2, created by yours truly. I listened to about 1,000 Christmas songs and used my amazing musical ability to pick my top 32. Email me if you'd like me to burn them for you - they are awesome!!
Of course I don't even know what my favorite album is or who is even singing at any moment - but I also love Christmas music. Our TV has been on Sirrus Christmas 24/7 since it started. Of course my all time favorite is Merry Christmas Little Emmalee!!!
Post a Comment