
He'll be thrilled I put that picture on the blog- but I thought you should see the damage.
Stitch- Cody and Rob had a little skirmish the Sunday after Lisa's surgery and Cody ended up having to go to the hospital for four stitches by his eye. He is healing beautifully, but he too will always carry the scar.
This is how Cody's scar currently looks. He hasn't reconciled himself to his new nickname, Stitch.
3 comments:
What is going on in the Fuller house?? Mark's scar is RIDICULOUS!! I didn't even know they made them like that anymore with all the lasers and stuff.
And I'm guessing if Cody boy hasn't authorized the nickname then it isn't getting used that often. Good thing Mark comes from a house of boys, so I'm sure he isn't surprised by a roughhousing injury. Fuller family try and stay out of the hospital for a few months!!
This will be a fall the Fuller's alway remember. Moving, luckly selling a house after much worry and then all these hospital visits. Enough already!!! Everybody take care of yourselves and each other -
Post a Comment