Couple of Months!! Couple of Months!! I know you crazy picture taking mama. I want to see post like this at least once every two weeks! It is the only way I get to see my cute nieces and nephews!
Really fun to come home to a Fuller flood on the blog. Keep it coming!!! We had a nice time in Missoula with receptions and brunches that include the Carrie Underwood concert and the Griz/Cat game. Also a nice dinner with Maddie & Tempie, a wonderful party at Aunt Em's with great food and a card game, and lunch with Tyrel & Brit and a sleeping Chloe at Missoula's newest restaurant - the Dirty Bird!!
Miss you all - wish you were close enough to meet us for lunch or dinner.
2 comments:
Couple of Months!! Couple of Months!! I know you crazy picture taking mama. I want to see post like this at least once every two weeks! It is the only way I get to see my cute nieces and nephews!
Really fun to come home to a Fuller flood on the blog. Keep it coming!!! We had a nice time in Missoula with receptions and brunches that include the Carrie Underwood concert and the Griz/Cat game. Also a nice dinner with Maddie & Tempie, a wonderful party at Aunt Em's with great food and a card game, and lunch with Tyrel & Brit and a sleeping Chloe at Missoula's newest restaurant - the Dirty Bird!!
Miss you all - wish you were close enough to meet us for lunch or dinner.
sue/mom
Post a Comment