
So I dressed up for Halloween again this year. Mainly cause I wanted to wear the wig again. One of my co-workers, Ms. Bumford, was totally inspired by my look last year so she campaigned to get more "Disco Dudes and Divas" at school. Her campaign was a success. Here are just a few of the teachers that joined in the fun. We also performed the Hustle on the outdoor stage at lunch for the students. We had fun even if they were looking at us like we were the craziest old people they had ever seen.


Aren't the counselors at our school cute? I am lucky I have such good friends.
3 comments:
"Dancin's Queen, young and sweet only seventeen"
I still want to see the St. Paddy's hat- which you never posted!
Emmy truly is an inspiration. Ms. Bumford has been talking about this since Labor Day. Sadly, I had to miss it because of jury duty, but lucky for me Emmy has more fashion shenanigans in store for me. On Tuesday I have to wear a pink My LIttle Pony t-shirt to our teacher meetings.
What a Motely Crew!!! You all are Ge-orgeous. What is the scoop on the Little pony shirt or do I dare ask.
Post a Comment