Monday, January 14, 2008

Black Hole

An absolutely fantastic new slide show which is a huge relief from seeing T.S. everyday even if it is a little strange!!! Cat-tastic gets two thumbs ups from Montana. Where is the noise about this slide show - the lovers (a favorite word) and the critics???

Have we encountered the phenomena of the blog black hole (BBH) ?? Speaking of the skies - the stars have been very very fabulous here. Wish everyone could see what we see every night. I think I'll take more star gazing classes one of these first days to learn more about the scene out our windows.

UMW started today with long lines in the halls of the administration building. Hope that is translating into lots of FTE. Basement flooded yet again and Dad and I have been rescuing baseball cards - boxes and boxes. What are we going to do with these!!!

Well enough from Montana -- please help me reverse the large sucking sound from the BBH.
(anyone else have Christmas pictures that grandma hasn't seen?)

Love to all,
Sue

3 comments:

The Bob Briggs Family said...

The cat slideshow...I am truly at a loss for words...somewhere between total admiration, for finding such freaky yet charming pictures, and pure obsession. I must say I watched it a few times...who knew cats wore swimming caps when they did laps?

As for the black hole of silence on our Idaho Falls end....I thought about posting pictures of Brendan and not at home all week then watching TV on the weekend when we were home, but they didn't seem like they would be too exciting for anyone who may have a life :) We did pick up an HBO subscription this Christmas (I know what you're thinking...and yes, teaching does pay well in Idaho, we are movin' on up.. :) and have been addicted to all of the Entourage reruns, however, which is part of our TV madness.
We could use an LA Briggs-style family fun night for sure!

jenna

Just2CUsmile said...

i love the cat slide too and HAVE to stay and watch at least a cycle of it before scrolling down to the blogs lol

thumbs up, Emmy :)

thumbs down to the Dancing with Cats book (i was so inspired to get) that is apparently out of print...THANKS EMMY :P

emmy said...

jenna...i don't mean to sound rude here but...who doesn't know that cats wear swimming caps when doing laps? i am going to send you some of the excellent reading material about cats that i have acquired over the years. it appears that you have a lot to learn about these beautiful creatures!
mom...i am totally impressed with how your funny translates on the blog! it is like your inner comedian has been released. i am so jealous!!
bunchers...i hope that the creepy magnum p.i. and cat-tastic slideshows inspire you to work extra hard this month to take the control away from me and loB.
anne&mark...where have you gone? where are your christmas pics?