Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pete checking in

Hello there, Briggs family, this is your friend and kin Pete Tolton, just doing a little snooping disguised as greetings. I had a lovely Christmas with you all, and things are well in eastern Montana. I just got back from a raucous weekend in Bozeman, and will be the loneliest saddest boy in Billings until about the 16th, so if anyone feels restless, I would love someone to hang out with while Carolyn and my folks are at school. Lastly, I'll leave you all with a haiku I wrote:

Butter is better
For lubrication than cream
I oft eat slick toast

Have a great new year, and feel free to send me an invite at petepetestofferson@gmail.com if this isn't an anti-piggachowna website.

Love, Pete

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Pete,

I'm missing your interesting questions and thoughts!! This is definitely not an anti-piggachowna site so blogmaster Em - I'm voting for an invite.

Please note earlier haiku's from Norway -- a literary blog!