Monday, January 28, 2008

The List...

In the last post I mentioned a list of artists I want to see before I die. I know you are all super interested so I decided to publish the list. In no particular order...
1. Jimmy Buffet*
2. Johnny Cash (Too Bad)
3. Bruce Springsteen*
4. Jim Croce (Again Too Bad)
5. Bob Dylan
6. Dave Matthews Band*
7. Dixie Chicks
8. Garth Brooks*
9. Patsy Cline (sad face)
10. Elton John
11. Etta James
12. George Straight (Amarillo By Morning)
13. Indigo Girls
14. Joni Mitchell
15. Neil Diamond*
16. Nirvana (Too Bad)
17. Stevie Wonder
18. Willie Nelson*
* Indicates shows I have already seen.
I am sure that I have left some out. I would LOVE to hear about your lists. Please submit.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow - you have a lot of * for one so young. Great list and hope you keep putting lines through those names. Sitting with you and Loren at the Neil Diamond concert is a very fond memory for me.

Kalin said...

This probably constitutes bold-faced bragging but I have seen Nirvana (in one of their last concerts ever) and Indigo Girls (4 or 5 times - I really like them a lot). I use those memories to make up for the fact that I haven't been to a concert since I moved here (except Gwen Stefani and that doesn't count b/c I actually try to block that memory out - Iris, you know what I'm talking about!).