Wanted to give a New Year's hello and thank you to all members and viewers of the Briggy Blog. Thanks for the fun in 2007 and let's keep in touch through this crazy deal during the coming year.
I didn't know what to blog about -- the fact that two people called in less than 24 hours for Anne's amazing Christmas Eve tomato soup recipe - it is now coast to coast, a rant about the very bad colds that have been suffered in Montana and Alaska (we are all recovering), or find a way to get points through technology enhancement of a post.
I'm trying the latter - trying to do Mark's great trick of adding a video (I loved the referee!). This may be a colassal failre so hope I at least get the points for posting and not a negative if it doesn't work.
There is funny, although long video of what Bill Gates last day might look like delivered at his last annual meeting keynote address. If it is not linked to this blog you should go to youtube and look at it.
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEWMC4usElM
Happy viewing - Steve who has already retired might have some perspective on this - today was his first day as an adjunct professor at the UW Law School - he said it was awesome!
Carter -maybe I can figure out how to send a picture if this worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment